Jun 7th 2010 8:39PMGOOD GRIEF!!! Is there not more important things that we can pay attention to? Maybe the whole Rush Limbaugh; Elton John ordeal is over analyzed...Hmmmm...food for thought...for those of you who actually think.
Jun 8th 2009 12:22AMIt is truly sad that there are circumstances that force the goverment to make extremely hard decisions. On one hand you want to protect a persons right to be a parent. On the other hand you have to protect the best interest of the child. Which one of us wants the negelect of a child on our conscience?? Which one of us wants to be responsible for limiting a parents right to their child?? The public should respect the decisions that have been made in the best interest of the child and be thankful that we did not have to make it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li