May 27th 2011 9:50PMWhat happened to graduating in the stadium? Seats are free, chairs come from inside the school, stage built by school. The only thing seniors should pay for is the cap and gown rental. Schools are paid for through taxes. The dipolmas are earned not bought and the school should give them something back for graduating and if not provided by the school, the school district.
May 26th 2011 7:57PMI think the parents are confused. One day soon this child will take a look between his/her legs and ask why he/she does or doesn't have a penis unless the parents have a different name for and explanation for it. My question is why did they not start this with the other two children other than giving them nongender names. Raising children is not a game or a science project.
May 19th 2011 9:22AMI'm sure Mr. Morton was at the Middletons and had roast with them and heard William call Mr. Middleton "Dad." What a bunch of garbage. People will buy anything.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'