Mar 26th 2011 2:24AMAs a woman and a rape victim, I have to wonder. Their recourse is a multi-million dollar lawsuit? Why not go to the hospital, have a rape kit done and have him arrested? Once he is convicted, then they can sue him. If this was some ordinary guy, there would be no huge lawsuit.
Oct 9th 2009 1:17AMLOL Ed! That was the first thought in my mind when I read this. I thought, "wouldn't Skroob love this?". Gave me a chuckle for the day. Think I'll go watch the movie now.
Oct 6th 2009 1:43AMHe apparently was driving, since he indicated that he was going to his vehicle to get a weapon. And a man hitting his wife is no longer a private affair. I'm surprised nobody was arrested. In my state, if either party has a visible mark on them, the police automatically make an arrest and charges are filed by the state. The victim can't refuse to press charges. Perhaps if he spent a few hours or days in jail, he'd think twice about getting drunk and hitting his wife. I'm willing to bet he's bigger than she is. Bully.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'