Feb 17th 2011 1:43PMWOW, They are beautiful babies, so is lil R, he is a beautiful boy. Thank you Celine and Rene for sharing.
Aug 16th 2009 7:44PMI was 15 at that time, and of course my mom wouldn't let me go either. But I was able to see the movie and get the album. After watching the movie 30 yrs later, once again, I'm actually glad mom didnt let me go. I can say it was an historical moment for love and peace. And I believe it may have created some more peace among the world, maybe. But, oh my, I dont think I could have slept or ate in that mess. And what a mess it was !! All that mud, the germs, the sickness, overdoses, the drugs, the vomiting, washing in the same water, oh ugg. I guess Im just a clean freak. Thanks mom, glad I listened to you.
Oh and btw the couple in the front of the album, I used to wonder whom that couple was, thanks for shareing that with us.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza