May 14th 2011 9:57PMThis is not Selena Gomez Something has happened to her now as well because of whats happened to Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber and Selena knew them both very well to be able to identify imposters. One day George Luke Lewis you are going to see the end of a mallet alright
Aug 24th 2010 12:10PMMiss Ukraine wore a beautiful gown, very classy and conservative like the pageant beginnings. Miss Albania looks like a call woman. Miss Puerto Rico, although ahead of her time, was beautiful in that pink gown. Miss Mexico was very bubbly and beautiful but I think Miss Ukraine beat out everyone in her taste for clothing.
May 16th 2010 3:27PMWhy don't you just let everyone in the entire world know what kind of woman you really are? Are you a woman who supports all children? A woman who would do everything to help disabled people make it in this world? A person who has confidence and who cannot be intimidated by words or music? Why don't you tell them in your book what you do that is so special and unforgetable? Let them know how you respect woman who have been born of a family separated and divorced? Let everyone in the world know that you prefer to help a disabled veteran, single mom over all the African people that you have helped over the years. Let them know that you would help anyone who wanted to become a teacher and let them know that you would never use vindictiveness against people or ladies that you have NEVER EVER MET... Go ahead, Laura. Tell them who you are...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li