Sep 13th 2010 9:53AMI had traumatic births with 2 of my 3 children due to uncaring doctors. I died for 2 minutes with the first one due to anesthesia problems. The second I was completely ignored by an incompetent nurse which cause brain damage to my son due to lack of oxygen. Trauma does exist in birthing. Doctors and nurses sometimes forget what they are supposed to do-no harm! They forget you are a person and treat you from the waist down as an object. This should be corrected and hopefully is being done. But rape! NO! Get a life folks.
Dec 27th 2009 10:21AMJon is a real piece of work. Typical man who doesn't want the responsibility that he himself brought upon himself. Run away and play little boy. Don't be a man and do what is right. Where is morality anymore? He just makes me sick and she isn't much better. She treated him like a dog the whole show but that isn't sufficient reason to act the way he did. NO EXCUSES Folks!
Nov 5th 2009 7:17AMHe is just saying what others are thinking. I, personally, am tired of being politically correct. No, we shouldn't try and hurt others but if we feel a given way then we should be able to express it without failout. Give him a break! I think he is great.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!