Jun 7th 2010 2:45PMA dimple is any sort of indentation; most people use the term to refer specifically to indentations in the skin of people, particularly on the cheeks. Dimpled cheeks are considered attractive in many cultures, and it should be fairly easy to find someone with dimples in your neighborhood, since dimples are a genetic trait. Most dimples are actually caused by a birth defect, which just goes to show you that not all “malformations” are actually bad.
May 4th 2010 11:58PMLearn how to read the child is from the US New Orleans to be exact u fricken putz
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!