Jan 29th 2010 5:54PMgood GAWD! Kelis, I love your music because you are not run of the mill, but maybe your look is too ahead of its time - 'cause I just don't love it.
Jul 14th 2009 4:10PMon a similar note, i like to go to the local grocery stores in the Caribbean, Mexico, Canada & U.K. It is interesting to see American foods packaged differently, as well as purchase foods we normally would import, like Dutch Chocolate (in Dutch St Maarten) or Pina candy (from Mexico).
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'