Feb 28th 2010 11:33PMWho's the writer kidding? Betty White could do SNL in her sleep. "Week-long marathon of pitches, rehearsals, last-minute changes and lightning-quick costume changes." BLAH BLAH BLAH. The SNL writers will write the script around who Betty is. She'll be able to step out of her limo right into her part and it will look as though she been rehearsing for weeks. Go back to selling coffee. Your writing SUCKS!!!!!
Feb 28th 2010 12:40AMTHATS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 28th 2010 12:39AMThey don't attract attention because both of them together have an IQ of 100. No one is interested in a thing they have to say. Someone writes the songs and an electronic box fixes their voices. No talent HACKS!! But you suckers buy their albums....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li