Apr 14th 2010 2:14PMWith so many intelligent women in this country, why would anyone waste their money on her speaking at their organization or school. She reminds me more of a HS cheerleader not bad looking but limit real intelligence. She could not deal with the pressure of Alaska, god forbide she ever gets to run this country.
Apr 5th 2010 8:02AMFrom experience, allowing your 17/18 olds to go to a vacation spot where you know drinking is going to happen is your first big mistake. Whether its spring break, graduation from HS, etc., these places are trouble shots and if you think your kid is going to do what you want to hear, you are so out of touch with today's world. Parents think OH my kid would not do that, wrong, so very wrong, they all will do it, believe me.
Mar 30th 2010 8:02AMLike the legal and courts system, the insurance industry the GOP and Dem parties are progressing ruining this country both financially and ethically. We don't have country leaders anymore, we have a bunch of selfish, self centered people in government who primarily role in life to bring this country to its knees. We have men and women overseas giving up the lives for what, to see the above put america behind the eight ball.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li