Apr 28th 2011 6:47PMTrump's got some bad populist views such as tariffs on Chinese goods, which would lead to a decimating trade war. Congress did the same thing, helping lead to the Great Depression. Trump has balls, which is good, but giving in to useless revenge won't work. We've have a self-involved moron now; Trump could prove to be only 50% better. It would be nearly impossible to be only 50% better and still be sentient, but Trump could manage it.
Mar 25th 2011 12:12AMNicki is cute, but one record is not a career. Why are these so-called musicians (like Ce-lo) retiring to do TV, when they seemed to have some promise? I guess they already know they are going to be one-hit wonders.
Jan 12th 2011 12:31PMAlmost no movie made justifies the box office price, but luckily they are made for an audience of teens who could not care less if there is an ounce of quality in a film. It's amazing that the self aggrandizing entertainment industry would allow anyone to note the emporer has no clothes.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'