May 28th 2010 1:40PMMY VOTE IS FOR AMANDA SEYFRIED!
May 19th 2010 6:34PMthis is not surprising, are there any men left that don't run from their responsibilities at some point? the era of marriages making it to the Golden Years is long gone after our parents are dead. Men are too vain & metrosexual to stick around and watch their wives get old-they think they won't grow old if they bang a younger woman. NOT SOOOOO!
Apr 1st 2010 10:30PMSo, it took Sheen until he was 44 to finally check into a rehab? believe me, he's only doing it because his lawyers probably advised him to because it would look good for him later in court. i'm sure he doesn't think he did anything wrong.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza