Jun 20th 2011 4:15PMWe live in an era of illogical logic. We praise and worship those who are not deserving of any praise. We hold on high the likes of Barney Frank and Charlie Wrangle. Wait a couple years, Anthony Weiner will be back. We build electrical plants that produce a bi-product deadly to all human life forms. In some cases, for two thousand years. To today's generation, all these things are acceptable. Illogical to many of us from the older generation, but today, quite acceptable.
Jun 20th 2011 4:03PMHere's one! Slow down, use your head for more than a hat rack, and live.
Jun 14th 2011 4:31PMYou have to be kidding! This guy's a train wreck. Who in the world would insure him against not showing up on the set? Reason for: Being in jail, being in a nut house, being so high he's unreachable. Just didn't feel like it. etc, etc. Unfortunately, one of these days. Charlie's going to make the front page, and it will be for the last time. May he finally rest in peace. So everyone else around him can have a little also.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza