May 15th 2010 2:49PMWell Kim, I'd rather have two hard working parents bring a child into the world, then support teen moms, career-welfare moms and illegals who "claim" it's their "right" to have children....so by almeans if a hard working couple love one another and want to bring a child into the world then hats off to them....I have all the respect in the world for the. They are TRYING and not expecting the government and tax dollars to support them.
May 14th 2010 8:55PMClearly, the author of this article does not distinguish between high end quality child care versus just dropping your child anywhere. I think articles such as these are insulting. I work full time and my daughter has gone to the finest daycares (she has attended two) since birth. All academic based. I put ALOT of research into finding the right place and scrimped by to pay the steep tuition, but it was well worth it. She is now in kindergarten and her teacher raves about her. They actually adjusted the curriculum to give her more challenging work as she is extremely advanced. As for caring, she is very well rounded and liked by all her peers....
She now attends only after school care for an hour a day. She is welcomed by her teacher and loves to be there. So seriously, the author and those who feel the need to bash working parents need to pull their head out of the clouds and realize there are some very responsible parents out there who HAVE to work, but who go to extremes to ensure their children are in a safe, loving and curriculum based daycares.
Also, on the flip side, I have friends who have stayed home all five years of their children's life and are having an extremely difficult time with their children in school. Their children are behind and have difficulty interacting with their classmates because the environment is so foreign to them.
Mar 9th 2010 11:06PMWow, I really feel bad for Heidi....she was such a beautiful young looking woman...now she looks so much older and hardened and honestly, I hate to say this, but kindof cheap....I wish her the best, and hope that she will stop with all the plastic surgery.....
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza