Jul 28th 2011 4:06PMWrong Wrong Wrong, wrong that gay people don't care about their kids. I know gay people who love, cherish and take excellent care of their kids, more so than a lot of traditional families, like lazy abusive dads, or fat Mom's who won't get off the computer or couch.....and wrong, wrong, wrong, calling this person a man, legally?, who cares. God only created a woman to carry and give birth and a man will never do it. Wake up America. These two woman are "playing house".
Jun 19th 2011 5:25AMI didn't even read this article. I wish she would just keep her sex/drinking life to herself. TMI
Jun 16th 2011 1:09PM"America's Princess",?? that's a huge insult to America, who voted?, I don't think a hooker is what we consider "our princess." The smart thing she did was call it off, now she should get the heck out of his life, he's disgusting.
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza