Jul 2nd 2011 1:35AMI think someone had an agenda when they did this ' study'. ' why spend all those resources on them? They'll never be productive citizens, so just let them die.'
I was a preemie, or 'runt' as my parents have called me. I had respiratory problems and was on life support. The hospital gave me a 40% chance to live. I was sent home to die. I had the learning difficulties and social difficulties which I chalk up to anxiety disorders &/or ADHD, but have no 'official' diagnoses. I now have my high school diploma and 3 other diplomas, two of them being in the healthcare field. I am currently not in school because of finances, but am planning to return soon. Still working on the social skills, though.
May 27th 2011 6:29PMI didn't look at it as being paid to drop out, I saw it as someone giving interested parties financial aid to start a business.
May 25th 2011 4:27PM' That makes me want to kill someone!' Sure, go ahead! You already killed your own child - why stop there? You can call it a 'post birth-abortion'.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!