Jan 17th 2013 7:01PMJust hope they are good shots and you don't get caught in the crossfire.
Nov 23rd 2011 6:33PMI read a suggestion that sounded responsible. That there be a seat at check in. If you don't fit you don't fly or you pay for the space you need. That way it is not up to the flight attendants. Kind of like the one for carry on luggage. If it doesn't fit you need to check it. Simple. If they take the front row that faces the galley wall and turns it into 2 seats rather than the current 3 and charge double then those who don't fit then won't be inconvenient to anyone else. Or they can fly first class. The rights of the heavy person ended when they encroached on the seat mates space, that is not discrimination.
May 27th 2011 12:43PMI agree that the light was red for vehicles, which a bike is, and a white walk sign for pedestrians, which a bike rider is not. If you want to be a vehicle and ride on the road, obey the vehicle laws. Which include driving the speed of traffic. Staying in your lane. Signaling your lane changes. ETC. If you want to be a pedestrian stay in the marked crosswalk or sidewalk and walk your bike. When the rider exited the crosswalk into the street, governed by the red light he was running he put himself and everyone else in jeopardy. He caused the accident. I think scaring the begeeebers out of that poor woman, warranted a deep apology on the riders part
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'