Feb 10th 2010 8:31AMThe world is one wonderful person less with the news of Phil's passing. My heart goes out to his boys who were his obvious sunshine. My family and I love to watch deadliest catch and will always think of him and his blunt humor!! RIP Phil.... everyone will miss you!!
Dec 22nd 2008 8:15AMWhat person in this world didn't make a snow angel when they were outside having fun in the snow? It was a much better gesture then one of the players grabbing themselves or smacking a fellow player on the butt. This was his touchdown dance, this was not a play to make a penalty on. The NFL and their refs need to grow up and get over themselves. Rock on Pats!! Have a snowball fight next time!!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'