Aug 19th 2009 12:55AMwow, so were is all the critical thinking fans now. When it was Lisa and Ed on here, everyone had a lot to say. Am I rejoicing over what happened to this family? Of course not. It's strang that there isn't any comments on here.
Aug 11th 2009 1:37PMCongrats to Jennifer and David on the birth of David Jr., this is just the beginning of the blessings that God have for you and your family. I celebrate with you in the excitement of the blessings of the Lord that maketh rich and add no sorrow. Be Blessed and Highly Favored in Jesus.
Jun 25th 2009 10:26PMMy heart felt prayers go out to the Jackson family and the Friends and true Fans of Micael. It is sad that such a great talent and person is gone. Michael will never be forgotten. To Michaels Children and Family, thanks for sharing your Dad with the us, know matter what the negative words of people, alsways remember the time you had with him.
It is amazing to me how cold hearted the world can be. You say rude things regarding Michael pass. You stand with a judgmental attititude, but remember the things you did when you stand before the Lord when you will hear of allllllll your dirt in secret that you think know one know about. Hell is hot, so be prepared.
We are truely sadden by the news.
Peace and blessings to you.
S.D. Hercules, CA
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!