Feb 23rd 2012 3:29PMI no longer drink milk because I don't want to contribute to the suffering of dairy cows. They are forced year after year to give birth only to have their babies ripped away from them. They cry for their babies for weeks. The babies are usually left to die or killed for gluttonious people to have their veal. The cows are pumped full of antiobiotics and hormones that make them produce more milk that causes their udders to drag along the ground. I can live without it and so can you. Their milk is for their babies like breast milk is for human infants.
Oct 15th 2011 3:39PMI have a 200 lb english mastiff, who shares his home with a cavalier king charles, a maltese and a litter box trained rabbit. They are gentle giants and love to play. When my daughter brought her puppy to stay, my mastiff had a ball. Mastiffs can get along with anybody or any species.
Oct 15th 2011 10:18AMI stand outside and wait for trick or treaters. The constant knocking on the door drives my dogs bonkers and stresses them out. So by standing outside, they have no idea what is going on.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!