Sep 10th 2009 11:34AMI hope you have many bio children and they are all enlightened like you are!
Sep 10th 2009 11:29AMIt is easier to adopt abroad than in the US. My husband and I have four adopted daughters. We are white and two of our children are Colombian, one is African American and one is bi-racial. She is black and Colombian. Unfortunately, there is enough prejudice to go around because five black couples turned her down because shes biracial. Love comes in every color.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'