Mar 6th 2011 1:04PMBlah Blah Blah.... Get a life. This term has been around forever and has been used by professionals for decades.
Jan 29th 2011 10:39AMI'm so tired of this arrogant, self centered, racist woman. Enough already! Sureley she has enough mirrors in her house to entertain herself at home.
Jan 27th 2011 8:48AMYeah, and I'll use an eyeball eraser to take it out of my kids eyes when they see it. There is a difference between being afraid of something and disapproving of something because it is dysfunctional for our society. I am not afraid of homosexuality. I do, however disapprove of public celebration of a dysfunctional practice in our national media. Disapproving of something doesn't make somebody phobic about it. If they want to ruin this poor baby's life, they could at least do it in private and stores should shield our children from it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!