Jun 29th 2010 12:44PMActually, Obama is still very popular around the world. Don't know where you got that, but I've got a few guesses- not the least of which being the fact that you just want it to be true, which puts into question your actual concern for this country as opposed to your political ideology. Which do you put first?
Jun 26th 2010 2:03PMRyan- the US National team's #1 fan... proven by the fact that you have posted on their boards more than anyone else. The ratings don't lie, ryan. I'll say again- I take great pleasure in the fact that you'll be here ranting while I'm enjoying the game. Have a fine time sitting there at your computer doing your best to bring others down to your level. It must be very fulfilling! Go USA!!!
Jun 26th 2010 1:39PMdego red, funny you have a color in your screenname. Irony, anyone? They call themselves the Black Stars with a great sense of pride. If you don't get that, I really don't know how better to explain it to you. It looks to me like you are just looking for something to scream about.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'