Nov 20th 2009 12:11AMI am glad she is leavins as she has lost herself. I used to tivo her show everyday and then she just lost integrity. She needs to leave tomorrow.
Oct 2nd 2009 9:56PMI like Palin. I don't know what her chances are but I still like her. Don't know about President but who knows. This for sure. Whoever ran McCains campaign did a terrible job. I think it rest with McCain. I voted for him. Because did not want Obama but if Texas had chosen the Presidential candidate to represent the Gop it would not have been MCain. It would have been Huckabee or Romney. McCain never had a chance. And it had nothing to do with Palin. Learn to run a campaign.
Oct 2nd 2009 10:44AMThe question is who in their right mind would want to have sex with Letterman. He is disgusting as a human being. He has no character to him. And he is disgustingly ugly. They had to be promised something with their job or maybe they were just so stupid they thought they would get something for their job. EWWWWWW WHy do you people give this man credit. He needs to be off the air.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li