Oct 16th 2010 9:11AMJust two question: how many animals were killed to make only the clothing showed on the pictures?
Is it fashionable killing others to dress their body when the human civilization doesn't need fur anymore to protect themselves from the cold weather?
Jul 14th 2010 2:41PMI deeply respect Whoopi as a honest, sensitive and very inteligent woman. So I trust her view.
I deeply respect Mel Gibson as a talented man, right now in a lot of trouble, in need of help for sure.
Lets not be so shallow and judgemental. Who are we to condemn others?
Feb 23rd 2010 8:35PMDaddy is on the dog's heaven.
I believe dogs only come in our lives as a blessing and sometime they go back home.
My heart is with Milan and all his family.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'