Sep 16th 2009 12:10PMDidn't like him before this and don't like him even more now,,,what a total racist jerk!
Jul 29th 2009 10:02AMSo, Colin Powell assumes he was racially profiled merely because of the comment "Oh, so you're General Powell?". I fail to see the implication that Powell recounts to King that "it was inconceivable to him that a black guy could be the national security adviser."
I does prove that "too" many black guys usually resort to "whipping out the race card" as an excuse for their own incompentence. Perhaps he should have made his presence known immediatly instead of "walking around the terminal for a long time".
Seems to me the National Security Advisor, should have know where to go? mmm very odd.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction