Apr 14th 2011 10:04PMI'm really surprised that One Life is going off, but I hope it ends good. It is one of my favorites shows to watch.
Mar 29th 2011 1:47AMI used to watch Boiling Points, so it's so surprise to me that Lady Gaga was on it.
The other 24 facts that were listed were things I didn't know about it.
Feb 1st 2011 1:58PMIt is good that Ryan and Scarlett are trying to be on friendly terms.
Also, I don't believe any rumors that have been going on about Ryan and Sandra.
I think it great that they're friends.
Those who don't known them personally shouldn't be thinking the worst of them.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!