Nov 18th 2010 1:13PMVotefortheworst.com...has influenced Idol, now dancing...ha,ha,ha.
Mar 18th 2010 9:23AMThis is why this year more than ever before in the history of our Nation it is important to vote in your primary and again in November and send these clowns in Washington, D.C. out of office, no matter what party they say they are representing. It is obvious that they are representing themselves time and time again. It is time for the show to END!
Nov 3rd 2009 3:34PMUsed to love B & D handtools. They worked, were inexpensive (in the sense that the average garage joe could afford them) and they lasted. Then came China and the quality went to crap. I think most people would agree. Had Stanley tools...good American made, heavy duty. First, Stanley tried to move the HQ to Bermuda, remember that?, then alot of their manufacturing also went to China. If you know of a good quality American made tool company please share it with the rest of us. And us, put our money where our mouth is and buy the American brand and let the company and our friends know. It takes alittle homework but it ain't hard.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza