Mar 7th 2010 8:51PMIn my opinion, the racing is much better in the Nationwide series. I know the field has numerous Sprint series drivers usually, but the racing was better all last season and thus far this season.
I do not understand why it is so difficult to get close racing, without wrecks, in the closing laps of a Sprint Cup race. These men are supposed to be the best.
I remember watching Busch races and there being wreck after wreck, but now I find the racing to competitive and exciting to watch. I will only watch the the last 20 laps of the Sprint races, if at all.
Mar 2nd 2010 7:29AMThis was all set in motion when the planes hit the twin towers. Think about it!
Jan 26th 2010 3:37PMI don't think so. This media whore is making a mint dragging people throught the mud. It his her turn in the barrel.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!