Jun 9th 2011 6:16AMI don't know. There's always so much information flying around about whether breast is best. I've had 3 children, and was only able to breastfeed the youngest. My first one had feeding problems and my second one was a biter (yes, from day 1!) , but my youngest had no problems with it until she developed a milk allergy. My kids all have developed pretty much the same and they're all in the top of their classes. I say go with what works for you and don't let anyone criticize you for your decisions.
Apr 6th 2011 8:27AMCongrats to Mariah and Chris? You mean Nick. I don't know how they could possibly get mixed up. Nick Cannon is a far better man than Chris Brown could ever hope to be.
Also, I believe this picture HAS to be photoshopped. There's no way she's pregnant with twins, due to give birth in a few weeks, and has a belly that small.
Feb 19th 2011 8:30AMI really don't care anything about Michael Vick, but I have to say that actually I'm happy he didn't grant the Almighty Oprah an interview. I'm so sick of Oprah and hearing how EVERYONE should go sit with her if she asks you. She's not the godfather, nor is she God - people owe her nothing, despite what the media will have you believe. Never thought I'd say this, but good for you, Vick!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li