Jul 5th 2010 10:59AMHow could they leave off Matt Damon? He's got GREAT hair!
Jul 5th 2010 10:58AMHey, David. Some of us don't have a lot of pigment in our skin. It's just the way we're born. And it's not a vampire thing. I'm translucent in many areas, and I FRY if I go in the sun.
Jun 26th 2010 7:45PMI have mixed feelings on this one. I definitely agree that everyone should decide what is best for his/her child, and other parents should not be making that decision for someone else's children. I'm not sure I would allow my children to drink. My parents let me taste their drinks when I was a child and even occassionally looked the other way when I had a drink as a teen. I don't think made me avoid alcohol or be any wiser about drinking. I had plenty of drunk nights as a college student. I don't believe that letting a child experiment makes that child wiser or less likely to abuse a substance. I don't believe that it's necessarily all genes either, as someone else mentioned. I think one's genes can make someone more likely to abuse substances, but that doesn't mean they can't control their urges. We are responsible for our choices and blaming it on one's genes is a cop out. The one thing my parents definitely drove into me is that if I was going to drink, which they didn't necessarily condone, then I absolutely should not drive. And I ALWAYS followed that rule.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'