May 24th 2011 8:33AMWow....it took Arnold cheating for me to agree with Sarah Palin!
May 5th 2011 8:48AMOf course Kat is better...she is a professional!
Mar 7th 2011 4:31PMTeachers have to have, bare minimum, a bachelor's degree and a teaching certification. Most of them have advanced degrees (or are currently working on their Master's and PhD programs), and are usually in school...at their own expense, over the summers, to keep their credentials current.
If you think that teaching is a part time job, you either have no children, or you know no teachers. They are some of the most dedicated, patient, giving people on the planet. How many of us could get to our jobs at 7 am, have 30 people with the collective attention spans of approximately 10 minutes, keep order, teach them a variety of subjects, have kids come after school for tutoring, or to make up tests they missed, leave maybe at 5 or 5:30 and take home a stack of papers to grade?
Worry more about Governors who are making $135,000.00 with full bennies who haven't even earned one degree from ANY university...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- In Defense of Red Robin's 3,000 Calorie Burger and the Other 8 "Most Unhealthy Meals in America''
- Dorothy Wang Throws Shade at Fellow #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Star: "Morgan Is a Handful on Flights"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Ditches His Pants, Totes Karina Smirnoff in a Suitcase: See the Funny Pics!