Oct 19th 2009 11:57PMTypical state of television today;American television sucks!
Aug 21st 2009 12:14PMAbout 10 years ago I was engaged to my girlfriend,Pauline and we were very close to getting married. I realized that Pauline was the wrong girl for me when she told me to leave the house after I arrived about one hour late for our date. I then knew that life with her would be full of petty and passive-aggressive disagreements, and overall she really was emotionally reserved and unexpressive. So always be careful when it comes down to getting married!
Aug 9th 2009 12:23AMDear ladies, if a guy treats you too nice, then you girls get bored and are no longer interested.I have seen many women with guys that don't always treat them correctly, and yet these women still remain with those asshole men.The really nice guys seem to be alone most of the time, while the rough guys have their loyal girlfriends by their side. Can a woman explain this to us guys?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!