Feb 1st 2010 8:15PMI thought the performance was amazing. I never realized Pink is so beautiful! She really must have worked hard to perorm that song. Replying to Patty. If you dont call that talent. Lets see you do it.
Jan 29th 2010 8:06PMI like mel. Most kids dont remember or know about all the drama of his past and will only base their judgement on his movie and weather or not its any good. I may not agree with his personal views but I have no intention of going out with him any time soon either so I really dont care what they are. I like his movies and will continue to watch them.
Sep 28th 2009 9:34PMThere is some truth here. No it doesnt apply to all situations. There are acceptions such as people who are really tall, or have some sort of handicapp. But their not talking about people with those problems. Their talking about people in general. When someone walks into my work with a faster pace. I automatically think "They may be able to keep up" but when some one walks in slow and slugish "I think lazy" and they wont be able to pick up the pace and most people I have worked with have had same reaction. Your walk is part of the first impression you give people when they see you for first time.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction