Nov 4th 2009 3:40PMYou didn't read the interview properly....She said that movies have added more and more nudity and sex over the years and the excuse is often that it is "artistically required" which it is not.
When Halle Berry flashed her breast in a scene of "swordfish" just laying a round reading a book in a chair it had no other function that showing her breasts.Feel free to review the movie.
And I also don't need to see Kate Winslet full bush in a film.
So Krupa made an excellent point. Movies show more nudity to SELL.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'