Aug 11th 2009 3:03AMInever comment but Elvis is and was the King. He invented rock and roll. The drugs he did where prescription like MJ. They didn't lurk in alleys to buy junk. MJ adored Elvis and knew he was "The Man"
Aug 7th 2009 4:57AMBrad should rewrite the Bible. The man thinks he is God. Maybe some of you bimbos should pick it up. It does say "Man will not lay down with another man". Now I can be angry. How dare any of you included that dumb Pitt say anything against our Lord and savior Jesus who would never approve of any of this. We'll see when you all approach the Pearly Gates won't we.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li