Oct 21st 2009 1:25PMyou hypocrite! Gays do not have special rights. all the straight people voted in california that gays can't be legally married. Has anyone ever asked if straights have the right to legally be married? If that's special rights...it sure does't pay to be special.
Sep 11th 2009 1:34PMI am tired of gay bashing in all these blogs. I'm sure all these people won't look at their own hateful poor pitfull selves.
Sep 9th 2009 12:56PMOk-people are really missing the boat here. She is hired by an employer who writes stories-and her job is to act. it's her job to play the character. If she didnt like the story line..then leave. I sell law books to lawyers and I dont't like everything that goes on here, but I am a worker hired by this company and if I don't like it enough, I will find another job. She is asking for special treatment because she IS a christian--she thinks she has a right to judge the storyline because of her religious beliefs....don't let the door hit you in the ass lady!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li