Jul 8th 2010 3:28PMSHE IS NOT A CHILD GOING TO JAIL!STUPID REMARK...Children do not sleep with men, do not take drugs, do not paint their nails with vulgar messages, do not frequent bars every nite!!!
Jul 7th 2010 3:34PMHulk, take some motherly advice....DO NOT GET MARRIED AGAIN!!!How many women do you want to share your paycheck with?HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO SUPPORT??NONE, I say. Look at Mel and Tiger, they keep playing and paying...Learn from them!I like you and the EX equally, just protect your paycheck....The boat name alone should make you wake up and shut the wallet for the future....
Aug 8th 2009 8:58AMPatman here is some info for you. Just so you know exactly why your clunker is not considered for trade.
Trade-in vehicles must have been manufactured within the last 25 years. Some 1984 model year vehicles will not meet this requirement. For these vehicles, please check the manufacture date. Model year 1984 vehicles manufactured in the same month or later in the year than the month you trade your vehicle meet the 25-year requirement.
In short, 1989 or earlier have a trade in value of less than $4,500. Just go to the link below and you will find out if you can get that dream low fuel usage car you want.
I did the research for you, no need to thank me.
By the way I am not a hired D R I or even a Liberal. Never have wanted to be grouped in with others thinking.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li