May 12th 2011 9:09PMThis is a form of bullying. If she can't find happiness from other forms but seems to be giddy by picking on someone who isn't like her it's called bullying! She 'ain't' all that.
Mar 9th 2011 11:43AMI'm bipolar and he is in a manic phase. He doen't need ridicul now. He needs undertanding and professional help. Granted he did some things I know he will regret later -- a trait of BP, but if he wants to get well, then the best we can do--those that still care like me, is support him and wish him well. Not beat him down or make a joke out of what he did in the past. Peace to all. After all, the only thing really normal is a setting on your washing machine!
Feb 28th 2011 9:27PMI feel sorry for him. I do think he is bipolar. Being one I can see it in him. He's in a manic stage right now and needs help and understanding before he tries to off himself. He'll crash alright. Right into severe deep depression. That's the road he's on. I like Charlie. I wish him the best.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'