May 10th 2011 3:41PMBroadway is a very special place, filled with very special people...people who can sing, and dance....often at the same time! NPH certainly fits the bill! The Tony Awards is the penultimate showcase of true entertainment talent...no CGI, no editing, just raw acting and singing prowess. Congrats to NPH for landing the gig!
Jun 18th 2010 9:53PMI have been an HP fan from day one! I am approximately 90% done reading the series...again, haha...and a Replica of the famed Holly with a Phoenix Feather core would truly make me feel as if someone charmed me with "Wingardium Leviosa!"
Feb 17th 2010 3:12PMyou "people" who say he will turn gay by watching these kinds of movies are such a joke! Could it possibly be that all he wants to do is expand his understanding of what (some) women enjoy?? His wife (of 7 years) was excited by the idea of him wanting to experience and possibly learn something that she obviously likes. no woman would object to their husband wanting to be more involved in what they enjoy; and for the "men" who say he's gay or a pansie for watching chick flicks...stop being such closed-minded neanderthals (..that means "cave-man") and stop worrying so much about other peoples machismo and be a little more confident in your own, at least he has the courage and initiative to try to look at another side of life.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza