Jun 19th 2010 4:16PMI saw TS3 last night and it was awesome! In my honest opinion, it was the best of the three and is my new favorite Pixar film. I am so going to see it again and will be first in line for the DVD!
Aug 10th 2009 3:46PMBecause people will not let them do these things in private. They didn't announce there were having issues until the tabloids and media started in on them. They didn't announce the filed for divorce until the media stated they were seen at the courthouse. WE as a public do not allow them to become private. WE use them to forget about our own life messes.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'