Jun 16th 2010 1:56AMWe just changed the channel, who needs that bizzzzz? Watching a game is not worth it. Sorry but...click.
May 14th 2010 9:31PMMy question is what does it matter? The majority of the ppl who see this would not be able to tell the difference anyway. This includes me. I will watch the movie and I hope I enjoy it. But I will not be listening to accents which for the most part (to those of us not born there) all sound alike.
Apr 4th 2010 6:31PMI've done hair for many years. As for tips, I appreciate them but I don't expect them, at any percent. The thing that REALLY upsets me is ppl not showing up for appt.'s and not calling. It is just plain rude. Say it was a 50.00 service, imagine if that amount was just missing from your weekly paycheck. Not cool, right? Canceling at the last minute counts as a no show too. And we ARE upset no matter how nicely we say "Oh that's ok"
The other thing I would tell clients is if you aren't happy the work your regular stylist has done. It is hurtful to just never go back. (esp. if we have come to look at you as a friend/client) We would much prefer to be told and given the chance to fix your hair. You aren't perfect, why do you expect us to be 24/7?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!