No Profile Found
Nov 18th 2009 9:59AMI agree! That was exactly my thoughts too, she hates it because it's getting more attention than her. I don't care for her, she's not that great of a singer and is way over-rated. She's not a good role model for young girls anymore either.
Sep 18th 2009 4:16PMI have to agree with you. I don't see what the big hype is with Miley Cyrus, she honestly isn't that great of a singer. I don't consider her in the same league vocally as the other ladies on the Divas show. Just because she's popular does not make her a great singer.
Aug 17th 2009 10:38AMThere is nothing more valuable than the life of a child. I am a mother and there is no amount of money I would trade for watching my baby grow up. Having her has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and she has made me happier than anything I could ever imagine. The best example I can give was last week when she said, "Mommy, you're my best friend. I love you!" That is worth everything to me!!!!! Nothing could ever be better than that!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'