Oct 18th 2009 10:37AMkim is 5'2".
Oct 12th 2009 9:03AMhotel housekeepers do work hard for not a lot of money. i always leave something. if it's one night, maybe just a dollar, if it's more than that, about $2/day. and i dont inconvenienced.
i do feel taken advantage of by giving the valet $2-5 for 3 minutes work, parking and retrieving my car. but everybody tips the valets (who are usually college boys) and not a lot of people tip housekeepers (who are usually women with families to support).
Sep 30th 2009 6:31PMit's amazing brooke didnt grow up to be one of these drug and media attn addicted former child stars. there was a headline last week or so about parents that had their kids taken away from them, i think they took an innocent picture with their child who was wrapped in a towel after a bath.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!