Jun 2nd 2011 1:46PMIs she what he considers a "godly woman"? Sad!!! She has never impressed me as being a very "godly" type.
May 25th 2011 3:49PMI don't agree with abortions, it would never be the right choice for me personaly. However I do believe that a woman should have the right to choice an abortion if that is what she feels she should do. As for "Teen Moms", I don't think it glamorizes teen pregnancy. Have you ever watched the show? These girls aren't glamorous! "Teen Moms" and "16 and Pregnant" show teen girls what it would be like to be a young mother. If anything I feel like it is good for young teenagers to watch because it shows what life is like to be a parent. On just about every episode there is drama within the relationships of these teens, they usually don't finish high school, it shows the financial struggles they face and many more issues that arise due to their pregnancy. I have never seen an episode where I thought these girls were glamorized in any fashion.
May 23rd 2011 4:05PMThat is not even funny! You are talking about a 94 year old woman. How would you feel if it were your mother or grandmother? Would that joke still be funny then? Have some respect!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li