Aug 18th 2009 1:43AM**I believe you better take another look at history.This Nation was formed very much on and about Christianity**
Actually, Charles, our country was founded on Judeo-Christianity. Hence the terminology "In God we trust" on the dollar bill and also "One nation under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. It's vague on WHO or WHAT God the two above statements are addressing. Which is why it's primarily athesists who raise concerns with those phrases.
Additionally, (this doesn't apply to Charles) I hope that some of you take a step back and would realize that some or all of your posting makes you look like ignorant xenophobic bigots who are scared to explore the realm outside of your cozy world filled with things you only want to hear.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza