Sep 23rd 2009 4:17PMI think you're missing the point. This isn't about PETA, it's about whether it is okay to wear fur. I guess as long as fur is legal everyone will have to make their own decision about it, but to make an intelligent choice you need to have the facts. I urge anyone who approves of fur or is undecided to go to youtube and type in "fur farms". Shouldn't you know what's really going on?
BTW, if anyone is looking for a non-hypocritical animal charity to support, check out Best Friends Sanctuary.
Aug 18th 2009 10:18AMTo all of you who post comments gloating about the meat you're about to consume:
Are you saying that you don't believe animals in the meat industry suffer? Or are you saying it doesn't matter if animals suffer because you having a cheeseburger is more important?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!