Mar 16th 2011 2:50PMI never watch it , but Im just curious how many people on here talking about it's all a show , and fake....Watch wrestling . lol
Feb 24th 2011 9:17PMthe problem probably lies where it lies with most problem children ,The parents. Most of the time parents start their kids at a very young age giving them EVERY thing they want just because they ask for it , they let them have their way ALL of the time and they let them do and go as they please . I am always seeing little kids as yong as 6 to 8 years old running through grocery or dept. stores and the parents have no idea where they are at . My kids got spankings at an early age , spankings , not beatings or slaps to the face , there is a difference between a spanking and abuse . As far as that Time out CRAP , thats just what it is , CRAP !!! I got spankings when I was little and I am glad I did .I never got one I didn't deserve , and neither did my kids , now my 20yr old is in college working towards a degree ,and my 13 yr old has not gotten a B on his report card since the 2nd grade and is in the gifted program . And yes , we are a very close family , and they have a wonderfull personality.So it all starts with how you discipline them at an early age and DON'T give them everything they want !!
Feb 23rd 2011 3:59PMeven if she does get any jail time , it will be a Paris Hilton type of deal , her own plush cell , and out in no time , then I see her posing for playboy to try and get some quick cash.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li