Feb 22nd 2011 7:43PMI'm a dark-skinned black woman and I really couldn't care any less.
Feb 16th 2011 5:00AM0_o Omigosh! Is that even legal? I mean, I know it's art and all, but still...
Jan 12th 2011 3:20AMCongratulations to Tia and her husband on their first child! I pray they have a beautiful, healthy baby and continue to have a loving, thriving marriage! Long live black love!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!