Feb 11th 2011 8:00AMSomewhere along the line, this Nee Nee chick is going to open her fat mouth to the wrong person and is going to get her jaw busted wide open. There is something seriously unstble about this piece of garbage. It is like watching a big, fat, train going down a derailed track.
Jan 3rd 2011 8:39PMWhat is wrong with the entertainment industry? Programming management should be fired for trying to air something like that on television. If you are that uncreative and need to keep going for shock value maybe it is time for them to step down and let others who can come up with better programming run the network. How frigging disgusting.
Dec 27th 2010 12:54AMMost people who spend years in medical school and residency are not going to want to come out into rural low populated areas. They won't be able to afford to do that especially when their loans start needing to be repaid months after they get out of residency. Congratulations America. You have lowered physician reimbursement for years but the government forgot to lower the cost of a medical education and malpractice insurance. Now those people are screwed. Will continue to happen. Here is a solution. Establish contracts with medical students guaranteeing payment of their medical school education in exchange for practicing in these rural areas for a specified number of years.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li